Friday, March 13, 2015

The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!!


Hello friends!

Christina here. 

Last night I had the pleasure of attending the 8th annual Quinn/Rucker MOW in the Green Gala! Okay okay I attended because I worked it. I don't know if many of you know but I work at Meals on Wheels and last night we had our spring fundraiser. IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!


It was a night filled with fun, friends, money and drinks! We had such an amazing turn out. So many people I love were there. We raised so much money for such an amazing cause. Meals on Wheels effects so many lives, recipients and volunteers. 


We had a silent and live auction. We had bag pipers, an Irish band named Cairde Na Gael (my favorite) and Irish river dancers. On top of that we had great food and Irish beer. I can't think of another gala that sounds more fun than that!!! 

The best part of the night was knowing that this amazing party will benefit so many people. So the point of this post is to hopefully get more people involved with MOW. You don't have to attend our next gala if having a good time is not your thing, ;) there are many ways you can help make a difference. Volunteer your time or send in a check. 

Even if MOW is not your preferred charity, find one that's.  It is so rewarding! 

CHEERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment